If you are an organization, group, business, class, etc. and are interested in hosting a poverty simulation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To run a poverty simulation, we will need you to provide:
- Between 45-80 participants
- An adequately large space
- Appropriately 12-15 tables and 80-150 chairs (depends on number of participants)
- Audio-visual presentation equipment
- A date and time for the simulation (each simulation takes between 2-and 2.5 hours)
In return, we provide:
- Trained volunteers who act as service providers
- A facilitator to run and coordinate the simulation
- All materials
We offer the poverty simulation free of charge. However, we may require a small reimbursement for some printing and other miscellaneous costs.
Additionally, we welcome any assistance in promoting the poverty simulation to other interested groups!